Based on her core values DTS2 adopts Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as leading principle for her business.
Thus DTS2 aims at the right balance between business performance, well being of people and care for the environment. Some examples of CSR within DTS2 are:
Care for people and environment:
- DTS2 offers her personnel possibilities for personal growth and advancement.
- The materials we use should be produced decent and carefully, with respect for human rights.
- In the selection of materials we take possible damaging effects and sustainability into account. The preservatives we use are a good example of these considerations.
- All our company cars are provided with a green label.
Care for the safety of people:
- Mandatory courses in safe working
- The right (safety) equipment is always in use
- The safety of the user is a primary design principle for our installations
DTS² is also committed to contribute were possible in her own working field, more specific the development of culture. This is done by specific support on cultural projects. A good example is the ‘Schouwburgplein project’ in Rotterdam.
Board and management of DTS2 endeavour to embed CSR throughout the company. Above and beyond official rules and regulations we try to activate a personal commitment to the principles of CSR in our personnel.