The SL-Winch consists of a number of separate cable drums – one per steel cable – that can be rigged directly to the overhead construction. The smart design and the sophisticated construction allow for the standard maximum working distance of 200 mm between the winches.
The cable drums are connected by drive shafts. The engine is placed on one side and the shafts are lined up so precisely that even with extreme point loads there is virtually no torsion exerted on the driveline.
You can rest assured of the safe operation of the SL-Winch, because it meets all demands in the area of hoisting installations in theatres – the so called BGV-C1 norm.
Together with the control system the SL-Winch forms an integrated and complete hoisting system that meets the SIL-3 safety regulations that apply in you situation.
Options and integration
The SL-Winch can be equipped with advanced options to guarantee a smooth and perfect integration with the control system through feedback and monitoring functions. You can think of encoders to determine speed and position, temperature monitoring of the drive unit, monitoring of the brakes, slack cable detection and weight sensors.
Those components will likewise be adjusted to your control system and will level up to the required safety demands.
- The smart and sophisticated design of the line shaft winch provides you with a great operational versatility (1.2m/s – 300 kg) in tight spaces.
- The innovative construction with driveshafts and onesided drive result in a virtually torsion free driveline. This guarantees a safe and accurate operation.
- The broad range of options makes that you obtain a perfect fit between the winch and the control system that you choose.
- Incremental encoder for speed regulation
- Monitoring of the engine temperature
- Overload detection
- Absolute encoder for position determination
- Slack cable detection