Fly-con – controlled start and stop
The Fly-con system operates with frequency inverters. This means that it is possible to realize totally controlled start and stop movements. The system thus allows for higher travelling speeds without running the risk of damaging the workload (lights, decor items for instance). The Flycon system is controlled by means of up/down push buttons per winch. An emergency stop and a key switch are part of the standard configuration.
The Fly-con system is designed and built according to all applicable (safety)regulations.
The Fly-con system’s safety level can reach SIL2 according to the IEC61508 guideline.
- Selector switch to combine two or more winches
- Overload detection
- Brake monitoring
- Slack cable detection
- Speed control per winch
- Engine temperature monitoring
Flycon system characteristics and advantages
- Economically interesting for applications with five through twenty fly bars
- Simple to operate by means of up and down push buttons
- Proven industrial drive technology utilizing leading brand frequency controls
- Ideal for situations where decor items are shock sensitive and precise positioning is required