Basi-con – basic reliability
The Basi-con is a relatively simple, but very reliable relay controlled system. Winches and chainhoists are controlled directly by means of up and down push buttons with fixed speeds. The system is standard equipped with an emergency stop and a key switch to release and lock the installation.
The Basi-con is meant to control slow moving winches and chain hoists with a maximum speed of 0.2 m/sec and for application areas with a limited number of fly bars and simple movements.
The Basi-con system is designed and built according to the applicable (safety)regulations.
The Basi-con system can only be applied in situations where there are no movements above people.
- Selector switch to combine two or more winches
- Overload detection
- Brake monitoring
- Slack cable detection
Basi-con system characteristics and advantages
- Economically interesting for applications with slow moving winches and hoists
- Simple to operate by means of up and down push buttons
- Simple to maintain relay based technique
- Ideal in application areas where decor items are shock proof and precise positioning is not required.